OX-TRAN 2/12 OTR Analyzer
The OX-TRAN 2/12 series analyzers can test the Oxygen Transmission Rate (OTR) on both films and packages from low to high barriers. These analyzers are a lower cost option for reliable OTR analysis. The oxygen permeation measurement systems feature 2 independent cells with changeable horizontal test cartridges that allow a wide variety of sample sizes and types to be easily and accurately tested.
- Reliable MOCON Oxygen sensor for accurate repeatable results
- Detection levels available down to 0.05 cc/(m2*day)
- Fully automated temperature, flow and RH controls simplify testing and provide unparalleled repeatability (no RH on T Model)
- Automated test method can start a test by a single press of a button
- Removable test cartridges are interchangeable with various designs allowing different types of barriers and packages to be testing
- TruSeal gas flushed perimeter sealing can eliminate the need for individual zero in many tests thus shortening overall test times
- Full graphic touch screen is easy and intuitive to use with little training
The oxygen permeation measurement system has 2 models with different detection ranges precisely suited for these applications.
- R Model (low to-high barriers) – is MOCON's widest range OTR analyzer with detection range from 0.05 to 28,800 cc/(m2*day) (up to 255,300 cc/(m2*day) with reduced area cartridge).
- T Model (high transmitters) – designed for breathable barriers in a range beyond what traditional OTR instruments operate from 200 to 65,000 cc/(m2 *day) (up to 576,200 cc/(m2*day) with reduced area cartridge).
Their upper detection limits on any model can be extended with the use the reduced area film test cartridge (factor x9) or atmospheric Oxygen in place of the normal 100% O2 (factor of 4.8) or various size masking.
The series has industry leading features such as removable and interchangeable horizontal test cartridges, easy to use touch screen operator interface, and fully automated testing providing higher throughput in the lab.
For more than 25 years, MOCON’s OX-TRAN series of instruments have been the most trusted and longest lasting on the market. For wide range testing or high transmitter barriers, the OX-TRAN 2/12 series is a great choice offering flexible, reliable OTR testing.